News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Radio Frequency Swap

Started by rele, March 04, 2014, 09:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rele

I am using X-Plane 10.25 and have Plan-G3 (3.1.0.82) and I'm a novice! Everything working very well except for one thing on the Radio Stack. The 'Frequency Swap' (not sure if that is the correct terminology) does not seem to work. I have tried several of the basic aircraft.

Changing frequency either on the FS radio or Plan-G3 radio is updated correctly both ways. Clicking the 'frequency swap' button on the FS aircraft panel is updated on Plan-G3. Clicking the 'frequency swap' button on the Plan-G3 radio does not work at all i.e. it does change either side.

Any advice gratefully received.

tim arnot

Is that true for all radios? (com1, com2, nav1, nav2)

Tim. @TimArnot

rele

I have experimented some more and this is what I have found. It applies to both NAV/COM 1 and NAV/COM 2.

Pressing repeatedly on COM  swap button on aircraft radio will repeatedly swap the frequency. Frequency updates OK on Plan-G3.

Pressing repeatedly on COM  swap button on Plan-G3 radio will swap the frequency the first time and then fails to work.

On Plan-G3 click swap on COM and it works the first time, then click swap on  NAV and it works, then click COM and it works, then NAV and it works ad infinitum. i.e. neither swap will work without alternating between the two.

I hope this makes sense! Not knowing the procedure this may be right but it differs to the aircraft panel.

Robert.