News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

unable to open

Started by ptwparkinson, March 24, 2014, 02:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptwparkinson

have added a 32 inch monitor and was re setting the resolution settings plus had to reset headset and mike and now plan g will go to accept internet connection which I ok and then nothing happens ?

there is a message when I turn on the pc which reads C\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll

excellent program --- absolutely brilliant --- still need to send you a donation --- will do when I have some spare cash because you deserve it !!!

kind regards

paul Woods

ptwparkinson

Somehow I managed to re-install and it is working up to a point :

my aircraft is not shown unless I am on squawkbox -- I press connect button to show my ac and nothing happens

unable to show airport diagram --- box does not appear or open

really strange -- maybe windows 7 is in need of repairs -- there appears to be an nengine.dll problem

tim arnot

For the Airport Diagram window, you could try deleting the config file. But be careful to delete the right one - it's in AppData, not the program folder (refer to the readme if you're unsure.)

Tim. @TimArnot