News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

X-Plane Database - No NDBs created

Started by crashmax, May 18, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashmax

Hi,

just downloaded Plan-G, installed it on Windows 8.1 and let the database build. Everything looks good except that there are no NDBs.
I'm using X-Plane 10.25.

The log file is attached.

Any ideas or fixes? Thanks.

Best Regards
Patrick

crashmax

Hello Tim,

is it possible to have a look at this issue please? I use your great Plan-G for VFR with X-Plane but without NDB's it is a bit difficult for some areas ;-)

I should also mention, that I'm using the new navigraph ARIC 1406 rev. 3 for XP.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards
Patrick

crashmax

Hi,

yes NDB is activated. According to the log, NDB's cannot be created by Build Navigation Database process.

Regards
Patrick

Birdy.dma

To be sure, you should have a try with the stock navdata base.

crashmax

Thank you for your replay.

Just reverted back to X-Plane own nav data. Now the NDB's are shown. The issue must be with the navigraph data. Now the question is, which developer has to resolve this? ;-)

Best Regards
Patrick

Birdy.dma

Well, i don't know.

But: Navdabases: Robin Peel, Navigraph for X-P 10, AĆ©rosoft and Navigraph for GNS430, OpenAirformat files for the new GPS, custom sceneries. A little too much for Tim and his freeware.

Claude.

tim arnot

Can you zip up the earth_nav.dat file that gave you the error and email it to me? - timarnot (at) me dot com Looking at the log file, it shouldn't be a big deal to fix it.

Tim. @TimArnot

crashmax

Hi Tim

thank you very much! File and a little "motivation" ;-) has been sent.

Best regards
Patrick

crashmax

Hi all

The latest Version of Plan-G (or latest Navigraph revision) fixed the issue. Thank you Tim!

Best regards
Patrick