News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Plan G Opens off screen?

Started by JDLinn, May 31, 2014, 01:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDLinn

When I click on Plan G, the minimized window of it flies off the screen to the right, so I can't get to it to "clear all" or anything else. You can see if fly back to the taskbar if you click the task bar again. Click again, and it flies off to the right again.  Any fix for this?

Thank youo
Doug Linn

tim arnot

Try deleting the config file - maybe it has some invalid coordinates.

Tim. @TimArnot

JDLinn

Thank you, didn't work.  The only change I made, I made my print larger on the screen (from small to medium) Win 7.  I'll redownload and reload.

Thank you
Doug

ribitt

I normally run Plan G on my second screen while flying, but I move it back to the main screen for editing etc.  MS key + L or R arrow. If I leave Plan G on the second screen when I shut down, it opens on that screen again next time I start up. If the power on the second screen is off, you won't see Plan G although the icon shows in the task bar.

Ribitt

JDLinn

I can duplicate the problem.  If you use the "personalize" in Win 7 and go to "display" and then go to "Make it easier to read on your screen" ... giving you 1.25 magnitude on your type you see on your computer screen, the minimized box flies off screen to the right. Change that back, and it shows fine.  I put the V 3.1.0.82 back in and don't have a problem with that at all ... it also works with Prepar3D, there doesn't seem to be an option in Locations for P3D in the new version.  I'll keep that version I guess.

Doug Linn