News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

No yellow airplabe

Started by ribitt, August 18, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribitt

Following a re-install of FSX and the latest Plan G v3, the yellow airplane on  the flight plan map has disappeared. FSX Acceleration, FSDUIPC connection, map selector locked, the beeper for connect/disconnect OK, map does not center up or lock. AI traffic shows up OK. Everything else seems normal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ribitt

tim arnot

Check that "Show user aircraft" is selected in settings. If that's okay, please attach the log.

Tim. @TimArnot

Penz

Please forgive this post, but the topic title made me think of this old song:

Little yellow aeroplane

:)
- JP "Penz" Pedersen

ribitt

Thanks. I had never connected User Aircraft being the Yellow Airplane. Now I see that F6 resolves the same problem.

Re the song. I has it mentally tied to The Yellow Submarine, which has a somewhat different beat.

Penz

Lol, wouldn't it be awesome if the ownship indicator (the little yellow aeroplane!) changed to a yellow submarine if you piloted the submersible in P3D ...  ;)

(Please don't take this as a serious feature suggestion, just imagining things!).
- JP "Penz" Pedersen

Mamlik

I have installed Plan G ver 3.1.1.94 and have the similar problem as above. That is, connected to FSX but no yellow airplane (display user aircraft is checked) and no PFD data. My logfile is attached.

Thanks for the help.