News:

Main Menu

No Airplane Visible! Help!

Started by LTCSZ, October 17, 2014, 04:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTCSZ

I am a new user of Plan G and I am having a problem...No matter what I do, my aircraft will not show up on the screen...I have the latest version of the program, FSUIPC, FS2004, Win 8.1...I have created a flight plan but to no avail...I have created the database...All of the map features (VOR, etc) appear as do the airports, ILS etc, but no airplane...I think I am connected to FSUIPC, as the menu bar item changes to "disconnect"...I keep tapping "F6" and nothing happens...Can someone advise me as to how to troubleshoot this? Thanks a lot...

Steve
Steve
Garden City, KS USA
Retired, US Army

tim arnot

Check that the Show user Aircraft option is ticked in Settings/User Aircraft.

Tim. @TimArnot

LTCSZ

Thank you for your quick reply...I have attached three screen shots to show that I have done what you suggest and still with no luck! I notice that there doesn't seem to be any connection between the program and FSUIPC...No indication of airplane movement on the lower data ribbon or on the "panel" instruments (gps) in Plan-G, and, of course, no airplane! even though Plan-G indicates that it is connected...I really want this to work! Any other suggestions? Thanks again...

Steve
Steve
Garden City, KS USA
Retired, US Army

LTCSZ

I think I have solved the problem...I tried running Plan-G as "Administrator" and it seems to work! Looking forward to using all of the features of the program...Thanks for your patience!

Steve
Steve
Garden City, KS USA
Retired, US Army

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

wonderer13