News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Strange behaviour of the toolbar

Started by mopperle, November 29, 2009, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopperle

Tim, thanks a lot for this great product!!! :D
Exactly what I was looking for and founding it through a link in the forum friendlyflusi.at (german spoken).

It works absolutely fine  so far and I think it got a lot of potential for the future.

There is only one little problem I noticed:
I'm working with 2 monitors and on the 2nd I usually display stuff like Plan-G. But when moving the Plan-G window to the 2nd monitor I have no access to the "quick access toolbar" and anything else that is within the titlebar (upper part of the application button, minimize and close buttons).
I don't have that little problem with any other application. So may be you got an idea on that.

Thanks,
Otto

GAJ52

Hi Otto

I use the program exactly the same as you with Plan-G on a second monitor and it works fine, all buttons accessible.

Glen
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit / i7-3770K @ 4.40 Ghz / 8 GB Ram / Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB / FSX

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

mopperle

OK, I see. So I have to live with it ( there is no space left to move the 2nd LCD to the right ;-))
I was just wondering because I've never seen that behaviour before.

Otto