News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Aerodrome chart not displaying

Started by John Lygo, January 01, 2015, 08:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Lygo

I am using MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I have Plan-G v3.1.1.94 installed, not in Program Files but on the main drive 'C'. Running PG is fine but I have one problem; that problem is that when in the map view, I right click on an airport icon but the airport does not display, although the view aerodrome icon' is highlighted. Any ideas as to what is going wrong?
Log attached.

tim arnot

Could be the airport popup window is outside your display area. Try deleting the config file & restarting.

Tim. @TimArnot

John Lygo

Hi Tim,
The only cfg file I can find is the Plan-G3.exe.config file, but when I delete this, then Plan G will not run. Is there another cfg file that I need to delete? If so, could you point me in the right direction please? Cheers.

tim arnot

It's in the readme - same sort of place as the FSX cfg (I'm not near my PC just now, or I'd look it up)

Tim. @TimArnot

John Lygo

That's fine, Tim. Just seen your post on CIX VFR Club forum and you have posted the address there. Did as you said and it solved the problem - Thanks.  ;D