News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Strange some AI Traffic going backwards-Forwards FSX

Started by Emile, January 04, 2015, 04:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emile

Hello,
This new , I never have seen this before happens since a few days ... not always ... With my FSX Win7 environment AND FSX SE Win 8.1
I have made a Mp4 with my phone But I cannot upload it.

Where Can I send it?
Attached you have the log.
Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Cordair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 950 ti,PCX Nvidia 1150 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot .

FlyingAxx

Quote from: Emile on January 04, 2015, 04:09:16 PM
Hello,
This new , I never have seen this before happens since a few days ... not always ... With my FSX Win7 environment AND FSX SE Win 8.1
I have made a Mp4 with my phone But I cannot upload it.

Where Can I send it?
Attached you have the log.

No answer to your question, but I do have this behaviour from time to time, too. It happens not only with AI but as well with my own plane (two steps forward and one back - or so). Up to now the problems seems not to be reproducible.
Regards,
Axel

Emile

Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Cordair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 950 ti,PCX Nvidia 1150 ti,

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

FlyingAxx

Hi Tim, after seeing the video I can tell you that in my case (SimConnect, localhost, pipe) it's rather my own plane having some jumping from time to time. Usually I can then wait for Plan-G crashing when facing the finals of the present leg. I hear similar complains  regularly via TeamSpeak from my online-buddies (at least about the stability).
Regards,
Axel

Emile

TangoEcho

Tom

Emile

Hello,
It happens from time to time
Can be linked to the number of AI traffic to display?

tim arnot

So far I've not been able to make it happen here. All I can think is that maybe one message from FS gets delayed somewhere and processed after later ones.

Tim. @TimArnot