Plan G, P3D V2.4 - No "added scenery" airports showing up

Started by JDLinn, January 28, 2015, 02:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDLinn

Hi Tim ...

Downloaded your newest version (setup Plan-G 3.1.2.101-w7), it continues to run on the "first" database ... about an hour and I killed it. Tried again, same again. I was wondering if there might be a problem with P3D V2.4, that is the only thing I've changed and I've never had a problem before.  I don't think the initial database gets made properly. Later when i point (in locations) at my P3D.exe and scenery.cfg ... the "addon scenery" airports don't show up. As I said, I've never had a problem before.

Attaching my log.

Doug/RTMM

tim arnot

It's coming up with a "file is in use by another process" error on the database. Have you tried a reboot? That may well clear the lock.

Do you still have the original database? There's really no need to rebuild it unless you've made a material change (ie added new scenery)

Tim. @TimArnot

JDLinn

Tim ... thank you. That was the problem. I had rebooted trying to add Plan G before, but I guess I just got the sequence wrong. After the reboot the database was created flawlessly.  For the record, I'm using P3D V2.4 ... so if anyone is interested, everything works for Plan-G in 2.4.  Thank you again.

Doug/RTMM