News:

Main Menu

Vertical Navigation Plan

Started by siegi, February 10, 2015, 05:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siegi

Hallo, thanks for the answers to my last post : "Translation of Plan-G into German". No chance. 
Now I am struggling with modifying an new flight plan, and there especially the vertical planning. I have downloaded tile C and G from NOAA and they are fine. But it is not possible to change the suggested altitudes in the flight plan. Not by left, not by right mouse-clicks . For example LOWI to ETSA the Plan-G tells something of 11ooo ft, the profil is ok, but I would not fly so high - but how can I change it.  The plan is saved and exported to FS 2004. The plan is opened and Plan-G and FS 2004 are connected. The Plan Window and the Vertical Plan Window cannot modified.
Waiting for some good answers (of course-or better also in german language)
Thanks a lot
Siegi

FlyingAxx

Quote from: siegi on February 10, 2015, 05:33:07 PM
Hallo, thanks for the answers to my last post : "Translation of Plan-G into German". No chance. 
Now I am struggling with modifying an new flight plan, and there especially the vertical planning. I have downloaded tile C and G from NOAA and they are fine. But it is not possible to change the suggested altitudes in the flight plan. Not by left, not by right mouse-clicks . For example LOWI to ETSA the Plan-G tells something of 11ooo ft, the profil is ok, but I would not fly so high - but how can I change it.  The plan is saved and exported to FS 2004. The plan is opened and Plan-G and FS 2004 are connected. The Plan Window and the Vertical Plan Window cannot modified.
Waiting for some good answers (of course-or better also in german language)
Thanks a lot
Siegi

Siegi,

In order to change altitudes you usually would like to introduce a row of suitable waypoints in between. For each of them you can set the Passing Altitude individually in your Flight Plan window. This will change the respective graph in you Vertical Plan Window. You could do it of course with having just both airports. You just got the description in German via email.

@Tim: The German term translating "Passing Altitude" seems to be misleading. I strongly recommend changing it to "Ãœberflughöhe" (it's even shorter  8)).
Regards,
Axel

tim arnot

Axel, can you send me that in an email - the forum isn't preserving the accents for some reason, so  I can't copy/paste...

Tim. @TimArnot

FlyingAxx

Quote from: tim arnot on February 12, 2015, 11:23:23 AM
Axel, can you send me that in an email - the forum isn't preserving the accents for some reason, so  I can't copy/paste...

Just did it...
Regards,
Axel