News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Version 3.1.2 - Absturz beim erstellen der Datenbank

Started by A.Jansen, March 04, 2015, 02:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Jansen

Hallo

Ich habe Plan-G immer über Netzwerk mit einem Laptop für FSX benutzt. Lief auch immer alles 1A.

Aber ich wollte von FSX umsteigen. Habe X-Plane Demo probiert. Hier brauchte ich das Laptop nicht, da ich an meine Grafikkarte
zwei Monitore anschließen kann. Habe also eine lokale Verbindung herstellen können. Ging alles super! Aber ich
komme mit X-Plane nicht gut klar. Daher wollte ich P3D probieren, da dieser ja auch weiter entwickelt wird.
Ich habe mir P3D V2.4 Academic gekauft und die neueste Version von Plan-G herunter geladen. Hier benötige ich das Laptop auch
nicht mehr, da der zweite Monitor nicht gesperrt ist. Könnte also auch eine lokale Verbindung herstellen. Aber beim erstellen
der Datenbank, bleibt Plan-G nach ca. 5 sek. hängen mit der Bemerkung "Preparing Database for new Data".
Auch nach einem Update auf P3D V2.5 immer die gleiche Geschichte.

Ich habe jetzt meine alte FSX Platte wieder eingebaut und die neue Version von Plan-G installiert (3.1.2), aber hier habe ich
jetzt das gleiche Problem. Bleibt sofort hängen. Nur mit X-Plane 10 bekomme ich Plan-G in der aktuellen Version zum laufen.

Kennt jemand dieses Problem?

A.Jansen

Hello. I will try in English  ;)

I've always used Plan-G on my Laptop and connected it over Network with the FSX. Everything runs good!

But I want to switch from FSX to X-Plane or P3D. I tried the Demo of X-Plane 10. I didn't need to use the Laptop anymore
for Plan-G, because the second Monitor on my Graphic-Card is not switch to black like in FSX. So I made a Local connection.
And this runs good, too.
But I don't think that X-Plane is the right for me. So I bought Prepared3D V2.4. I also don't need the laptop, because
P3D also don't switch the second Monitor black (like FSX). I can make a local connection, too. But when I start to generate a Database,
Plan-G (3.1.2) always freezes after ~5 Seconds with the following Message "Preparing Database for new Data" I've tried again after
an update form P3D V2.4 to P3D V2.5. But it is the same. It is always freezing.

I have now put my old HDD with FSX on it back in my System. I installed the latest Version of Plan-G, but here also the same. I can't
make database. It stops after ~5 Seconds. I can get to work the lastest Version of Plan-G only with X-Plane.

Has somebody the same Problem?

Best Regards
A.Jansen

tim arnot

Another user reported the same issue in a recent thread. They said they got it to build eventually. Could you post the  log file from one of the failed attempts?

Unless you have addon airports that are exclusive to P3D, you can still use the FSX database - they are the same data set. (not true for X-Plane though)

Tim. @TimArnot