News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Link to IVAO network

Started by MichaelB, March 14, 2015, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelB

Hi Tim's Team, I often fly using Vatsim but on occasions I use IVAO. Is there anyway that PG3 could connect to the IVAO network please?

Michael.

tim arnot

I did try to get the protocols and permissions from them a while back, but they never answered my emails.

Tim. @TimArnot

nejkb

Are there any news to show IVAO pilots and controllers in further G-Plan3 version ?

Hi Tim, are you able to contact again the IVAO Organization to give you the rights to use the ivao network data for G-Plan. Your tool is amazing for us VFR Pilots.

regards nejkb

adamdaniel

Would be cool for IVAO access - I'm looking to switch from FS commander due to the database linkage to FSX (Which I no longer have).

This is a great piece of software

Try the IVAO executive council - https://ivao.aero/staff/select.asp?l1=1&h1=30&l2=1001&h2=1009

I know on FSC you need to input your IVAO user ID and password, so I guess you may need to meet some of their privacy / data protection requirements. If there is appetite the above link might help  :)

Adam
UKV 1666