News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

P3D v2.5.12945 Compatibility

Started by nigfrench, April 08, 2015, 04:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigfrench

Hi Gents,

Since I've upgraded to Prepar3d v2.5.12945 I've found that I get an APPCrash with the faulting error as MSVCR100.dll whenever the flight loads 100% but only if I run Plan-G at the same time as P3D is loading.

I never had this problem with v2.5.12944 and I use Razer Cortex as a loader. I have FSUIPC 4939j and Plan-G v3.1.2.101 installed, I'm just wondering if my version of Plan-G is compatible with the latest hotfix version of P3D.

Regards

Nigel

tim arnot

I don't use P3D, so maybe someone else can say if they've experienced similar trouble?

Tim. @TimArnot

RCFlyer

I use P3D V2.5 with the latest hotfix and PlanG, latest version, with no crash issues.  I start PG either before or after P3D is started.  I use FSUIPC as the data connection method.  The only issue I have with PG is that the traffic icons have multiple images, similar to leaving bread crums, when they move.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Danny

monirgeadah

I use P3D V2.5 with the latest hotfix and PlanG, latest version, with no crash issues.  I use SimConect as the data connection method.  The only issue I have with PlanG is that it does not connect any more to my FSX by SimConnect ?? why . Where about is the Simconnect dll or the Simconnect XML in FSX ?. I have FSUIPC Unregistered, hence can not not use it to Connect to Plan G.

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tim for a very useful and great program.

Regards

Monir

My mediocre,6 years old, system specs are.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 LGA 775 Yorkfield' 3.0 GHz 12 MB cache [1333 FSB] Processor.
Corsair 8GB DDR2 XMs2
Micosoft Windows 7 Home Premium edition 64 Bit -OEM
Nvidia graphic card 660 GTS 2GB.[the only update]

tim arnot

If you're connecting local, you shouldn't need a simconnect.xml, since the local port is open by default. Once you create the xml file, you'll need to add a local connection, since the xml will override default behaviour. Locations are in the manual, which I can't check cos I'm not at home.

Tim. @TimArnot

monirgeadah

Hi Tim.

Both my FSX and P3D are running on the same computer and on the default locations of the same main disc drive. the latest unregistered FSUIPC program installed a SimconnectP3D2 /DLL file 19 KB in P3D V2.5 /Modules folder. On the other hand FSUIPC did not manage to instal a Simconnect Dll file in FSX modules folder as it could not find a Simconnect XML.  ?? why.   For years I was able to connect to your program in fsx during our Visual Flights VFR Multiplayers jaunts and using the same FSX on the same computer.

I read the Plan G Manual  but still only able to connect to P3D on IPv4  /Localhost/Server port 0. But not to FSX

I am not IT Savy to be able to create a Simconect XML for my FSX.

Regards

Monir

tim arnot

FSUIPC unregistered is fine if you have Plan-G on the same PC (it's only when you start going networked that you need the registered version for WideClient & WideServer). Worth a try, anyway.

Tim. @TimArnot

monirgeadah

Apology to Nigel .I did not mean to hijack your thread. I am still puzzled as to why suddenly I am unable to connect to FSX?

Monir