News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

One Thing

Started by rich12545, September 07, 2015, 12:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rich12545

The one thing I'd like to see in Plan-G is the ability to open it in full screen.  Like maybe with a module or some other way.  Without getting out of FSX or temporarily changing to window mode.

dempsey

Have a look at this topic http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3106.msg15316#msg15316

My first reply shows how to use alt-tab (standard Windows feature). My second reply at the end of the topic shows how to use AutoHotKey.
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151

rich12545

Thanks for the info.  I've tried alt-tab in the past.  I can get out of fsx but it won't put me back in.  Not sure what the problem is but it doesn't work for me.  Also I don't think I'd like switching constantly like that.  A simple solution was suggested.  A hot key to bring up Plan G (and have it always on top).  Minimized it could be on all the time in the sim.  I had never heard of fstramp and took a look and will try it out.  It has some nice features.  If I like it then I'll use it in the sim and continue using Plan G to make flight plans.