News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

absolutely outstanding job!

Started by mahomo, December 02, 2009, 11:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahomo

just had to post a message of thanks for this program, an amazing job, thank you so much.  :D

Yoland

It is really wonderful to find such a great program for free. Thank you so much and congratulation for this perfect job.
Yoland

markself

D/L'd this program last weekend.  WOW!!  I used FSNav in FS9.  I really liked it a lot.  I was very dissapointed when I couldn't use FSNav in FSX.

I fly helicopters so the VFR part of Plan-G really appealed to me.  I D/L'd the file, installed and fired it up.  FANTASTIC!!  Google Earth/Maps is one of my favorite aps.  But, they don't seem to get along well with FSX.  FSX and Plan-G get alonfg like old time lovers.  Tim, I don't know how you did it but thank you so much.

FSNav,  who needs it?  I have Plan-G (Like FSNav on steroids)

Flinty72

I also would like to add my thanks & gratitude for this awesome program.
Only installed it last night on a separate networked machine but got it going very easily via Simconnect.
Was pleasantly surprised at all the features it offers. I also don't require my old Moving Map program anymore given the Google Maps integration. Now I am off to read the manual to find what other hidden treasures this great app has.
Thankyou :)

P.S. My only gripe (not to do with the Plan-G software) is the long winded process of verification to post a reply on this forum. :(

tim arnot

Sadly, you can blame the spammers for that. But it only affects your first few posts.

Tim. @TimArnot

Flinty72

Quote from: tim arnot on December 07, 2009, 09:05:09 AM
Sadly, you can blame the spammers for that. But it only affects your first few posts.

Ah I thought that might be the case, tks for clarifying Tim. Keep up the great work. :)

teecee

Just to add my thanks. I was so sad to lose FSNAV when going over to FSX, Now at last someone has given us a better version of a similar program. Thank you to the developers, and an even bigger thanks for it being freeware. It is so common nowadays to see fees of up to $60 US for small addons , and to see this great program for free is a real treat. Teecee.

Elington

Same here  :)

Thanks a lot for this great piece of software. I'm running it on a laptop with a network connection through simconnect. This solved my "problem" with REX2: now I easily get information about the weather at the destination even when no ATIS is available.

Best regards,
David

thefly

Another thank you for such a great add on. I just started using Google maps on a laptop by my side to gain reference in flight and now have another box and monitor beside set up in addition to the two I use already for the sim... my wife's starting to wonder about me  ;)
Thank you again Sir for such a fine piece of work!