News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Cannot Build Navigational Database for X-Plane

Started by zymurg, December 11, 2015, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymurg

When attempting to Build Navigational Database for X-Plane 10 Plan-G (v3.1.2.101) completes the apt.dat scan then freezes in the (writing 40,798 runways) phase and has to be shut down. I have been sure to allow enough time for it to do this, including overnight, but the progress bar never moves past about 10%. (or the progress still shows 100%[all green] from the previous phase. I can still move around the little window, or click the 'settings' button, but the spinning wheel cursor is always spinning and the "cancel" and OK buttons are greyed out and cannot be clicked. This also happens for an earlier version of Plan-G (3.0)  When I start up Plan-G after that, now it does not have all of the data (such as ILS is no longer displayed regardless of the setting, and there is a message at the top that I must generate the database.
I am using  windows 10-64, and X-Plane 10.42 and a Nividia GTX 760 2GB. I am also using the latest version of XPUIPC (64 bit)

zymurg

I have installed the Beta version v3.1.3.113  and that just completed building the X-Plane 10.42 database with Windows 10.
Thank you for that Beta!

daycartes

I'm having exactly the same problem. Where can I get version v3.1.3.113
TIA
daycartes

JoHubb

I'm having a problem with this beta too. Where is it?

I thought I downloaded and installed it but my log file shows I am running 3.1.2.101. 

John

teisco

Same here, xplane data stalls and does not complete.

parker78

Under Xplane 10.41 and Windows 7.
With version 3.1.2 the creation of the database was not working.
Plan-g remained stuck at 19520 runways.
With version 3.1.3.113 creating the database works. :)

tim arnot

Use the 3.1.3 beta. It is stickied at the top of this forum.

Tim. @TimArnot

sgilmore467

Where can I download Plan-G version 3.1.3 beta version?