News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Traffic is unidentified

Started by Yvezo, January 25, 2016, 09:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvezo

Hello,
I have been using Plan G for 2 years without any problem, only with a great satisfaction.
Since some days however, the id numbers of red  traffic planes are marked as "n/a  n/a" instead of their actual id. I cannot follow my friends on the network and I worry about that.
The last version 3.1.3 has been then installed and the FSX data base rebuilt.
The link to FSX must be FSUIPC, because SimConnect is no longer active on my PC (I cannot connect when this parameter is selected).
As a result Plan G is working fine, as before, but the red planes remain unidentified.
FSX is running with W7 64 bits and I cannot find out how to solve this. The attached file describes the topic.
Would somebody help me?
Thanks
Yves

tim arnot

I believe there's a checkbox for passing TCAS information (which is what you're missing) from multiplayer sessions somewhere in the FSUIPC properties dialog. (not exactly sure where - I don't have access to FS right now)

Tim. @TimArnot

Yvezo

You are probably right, Tim.
However I cannot access FSUIPC dialog box, as I am using a free unregistered version of FSUIPC.
Nevertheless, thank you for your answer. I will contact my Sim friends. May be they can help me with FSUIPC.
Yves

Yvezo

The traffic identification is now displayed again on my screen.
This was solved by installing the updated 4.60a version of FSUIPC.
Thanks a lot for your advice.
Yves
:)

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

mike182s

FS9 and new FSUPIC 3.99 problem still exists. Oh well.