News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Highlighting Specific Airfields

Started by BrettT, February 16, 2016, 10:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrettT

Is there a way to highlight specific airfields either through user waypoints or changing the color or background of the airfield icon.  What I am looking to do is to have a way in which to highlight within Plan-G any airfields that I have as payware airfields (orbx, etc) so that they standout from the standard airfields.  I tried creating a duplicate user waypoint on the same spot but the default airfield icons overlay on top of these icons.

Thanks,

Brett

tim arnot

No there isn't, but it's an interesting idea . . .

Tim. @TimArnot

BrettT

In my opinion, one nice thing about having a feature like that is that you could basically have a list of favorite airports that are easily accessible.  Another feature I have thought about is to have a way to set the runway lengths in which plan-g demarks which size the runways are considered to be.  That way you could easily display only the runways that are suitable for the aircraft you are flying.  In particular I find the range of medium runways to be very broad.  Overall I love the program, so take these comments as merely things I would like to see  :)

akmatov

this is hilarious, I just now logged on to ask the exact same question.

Given that developers, like Orbx, have produced a number of quality airfields it would be GREAT if one could mark those airfields. Maybe just a transparent yellow square, like a highlighter.

Please consider this