News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

networking

Started by unc1rlm, March 26, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unc1rlm

I have planG on a separate computer..it does not have xplane installed however it won't connect. I have the xpuic installed but when I click on connect it won't connect and I do have it pointed in the ini or wherever that info is..pointing to my xplane floder of different machine. Any help appreciated and how do I get it to appear in a moving map..will that work once I connect. I am using xplane 10.45

Thank you!!!
Once I get this running and see how it looks I will donate.

Bob Morehead

tim arnot

Do you have XPUIPC installed on both machines? It needs a client (the Plan-G machine) and a server (the X-Plane machine) and both need to be running. The XPUIPC site should have documentation on how to install it.

if you haven't already done it, you'll need to build a database of navaids and airports in Plan-G. This is best done by installing a second copy on the X-Plane PC, and then copying the My Documents\Plan-G Files\Data folder across to the other PC once the database is built.

Tim. @TimArnot

unc1rlm

will give it a try...yes I have xpuic installed (xplane and client and ini with server ip..etc .. I am thinking it built a database from xplane..just doesn't connect. want that moving map :)

Thanks Tim...

Bob M.

Skyhawk_Kid

Did you get this to work as I am having a similar problem?

Skyhawk_Kid

I've just fixed my similar issue by turning off Windows Firewall