News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Something not quite right

Started by benibaz, April 23, 2016, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benibaz

I have downloaded Plan-g version 3.1.2.101(xp) from here and the read me file(in the zip) appears to be contradictory,please can you clarify-,right at the top of the read me are the words "Plan-G Release 3.1.2 FOR WINDOWS XP" but further down is this
"This version of Plan-G will only run on Windows Vista or later. Please visit http://www.tasoftware.co.uk and download the version for Windows XP if you are using that operating system."
so what am I suposed to do?my OS is XP pro SP3.benibaz.

tim arnot

Sorry, that's an error in the readme. (blame copy & paste!) The XP labelled version is definitely for XP only.

Tim. @TimArnot

benibaz

Thank you Tim for the clarification,there is also a small problem on running the program - when using the "view" ribbon the "Plan" button and the "PFD" button does not apear to function correctly nor shift-7,all I get is the color of the buttons changes to a pale yellow with no visible Plan or PFD showing up on the monitor.I have uninstalled and re-installed the program several times but the problem still persists,even cleared the files from "my documents" folder and cleaning the registry of all trace of Plan-G.I would be grateful for some help on this problem.Thanks.benibaz.

tim arnot

Sometimes the popups can get stuck outside the visible window area. The cure is to delete the config file, which you'll find in C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Local\TA_Software\Plan-G3<Magic Number>\<version number>\

Tim. @TimArnot

benibaz

Thank you once again Tim for your help,I have created a new airport (LEMU),although not listed in the Spanish AIP,being a small airfield north of Alicante(Muxtamel),it is mainly used as a training unit for PPL,CPL on Helicopters,and a private flying club using C172´s,there is also a small detachment (two) Spanish Air Force Bombadier CL415´s for firefighting duties and one AB205 SAR helicopter. I created it using ADE9x and hopefully try to upload it here if it is possible,although might need some instruction on how to proceed.benibaz.