News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Test version 3.2.0.143 * NEW 08/10/2017 *

Started by tim arnot, October 21, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

dempsey

Thanks Tim.

Both the ILS feathers and the Aerodome info are now showing the correct ILS LOC value.

I rebuild the database using X_Plane 11.05 and everything went fine.

I also noticed that Plan-G is now processing the airspaces. I have an error in the Canada airspace, but will open a separate topic for that.
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151

tim arnot

Please see the main web page for the release 3.2.0.144 download.

Tim. @TimArnot

dempsey

Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151

fmrr94

Hello,
i'm working with x-plane 11 on a windows 10 64bits PC. Plan-G 3.1.4 was working well - i intalled plan-g 3.2.0 on a new folder and buil a new database.
i do not be able to connect plan g to my simulator, despite having the same configuration... (DotNet v4.6.2 installed)
When i click on connexion, i have the sound, plan-f seems to be connected but no aircraft apprears (i have selected synchro !)
What could be the issue ?

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

androl2015

just for say thanks a lot Tim for this version 3.2.0.144  beta

i fly  with p3dv4 and xplane 11 .and all is ok for me 

OS w.10

Pyro

Hello.
I have Windows Vista and FS9. Is it possible to install Plan-G 3.2 on this configuration?

tim arnot

Sorry, Plan-G requires DotNet 4.6.2, and the minimum OS for this is Windows 7.

Tim. @TimArnot

Pyro

Can i find the version 3.1.4 Beta or other previous?
I used it but I had to uninstall it.

tim arnot

I'll see if I can find an old beta, and upload it. Probably be late tonight or tomorrow though.

Tim. @TimArnot

Pyro

golfbravo

Hi Tim,
I don't want to create a post just to ask a quick question.

Is there any hope that this version is developed for WinXP or should we migrate to WIN7 or newer?

I say this because currently my 3PC network works very well under WinXP ;-))

In any case, thank you Tim for everything you do for the simmers community.

Gérard Bernard

tim arnot

Sadly no. The limiting factor is DotNet. 3.2 requires 4.6.2, and Microsoft doesn't support that in XP. Even before, XP had to be built on a separate code base, with different libraries. And while that was doable, it was quite a bit of effort, often requiring rewrites, and it only got 1% of the downloads compared to the Win7+ build. From which I have to conclude the XP user base is now a tiny minority.

Tim. @TimArnot

golfbravo

Thank u very mutch Tim for these clarifications.

Gérard Bernard