News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Test version 3.2.0.143 * NEW 08/10/2017 *

Started by tim arnot, October 21, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w9nwrwi

Nichos,
After you report the false positive as Tim suggested, how about going into your Settings for your anti-virus and make an Exception for Plan-G/site?

Chuck
Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

freded

I have just downloaded setup_Plan-G_3.1.4.123.test.zip and attempted to install it, only to be confronted by: "This program does not support the version of Windows you are running."

I am running Windows 7-64 bit Professional.

What's going on?

Mark
Regards,

Mark

tim arnot

Shouldn't be a problem - I run it on Windows 7 here. I'll look at the installer later today when I get a chance, and see if it has the wrong minimum OS flag set.

Tim. @TimArnot

k5m5desousa

Hi Tim, "?" : do you intent to ,make this plan g available for mac users, please, thanks

tim arnot

Not in any "short" timeframe.

Tim. @TimArnot

Paulos_Μ (or Paul )

something for android tablets???  thnx again Tin for all.

MikeMJD

Hi All.
New user here, will I be able to use with Xplane 11 beta?

Mike.

w9nwrwi

Mike,
go here :  http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3578.msg17454#msg17454   and look at post #26. It has the link for the .exe that will work with XP-11.

Tim is working on Plan-G to get it compatible with XP11, maybe he will give us an update on his progress....  That .exe will allow you to build your data base from XP-11, but as he says, missing some items.
I use it with 11, it works.

Chuck
Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

tim arnot

It's a whole new (to me anyhow) data format, and the module has to be written from scratch. It's in progress. I don't foresee the compatibility data going away any time soon though, so the current patch is still valid.

Bear in mind too that X-Plane itself doesn't yet come with data in the new format.

Tim. @TimArnot

w9nwrwi

Understand and thanks for the update Tim.

Chuck
Computer:
X-Plane 11

ivanrk

This thread was started some 2 years ago but I am experiencing it now on this latest Beta version.  What was the solution back then?  I notice it only happens when I add an instrument approach to the plan.  It seems to be linked to the missed approach as if I delete the waypoints past the actual destination runway the lines reappear.  Quote from 2 years ago "I also experience this problem, but I only when an instrument approach is added to a flight plan. If the planned flight does not incorporate an instrument approach Plan-G will continue to display the black track line, and I can display and view instrument approaches as normal, but if I try to actually add one to my plan the the track line for the whole of the rest of the flight disappears, leaving only the waypoints and the instrument approach visible. If the instrument approach is cleared from the flight plan, the track line reappears."  I am interested in what the fix was.

flavio1

I also need the following new items translated into Italian and Spanish. If you can help, please add your translated text to this thread. Thanks.

Ripristina la finestra degli strumenti
    Se non compare la finestra degli strumenti, probabilmente è fuori dall'area visibile. Questo pulsante ripristinerà la normale posizione. E' necessario il riavvio.
    (Riavviare Plan-G dopo l'uso)
    Mappe precedenti
    Altre mappe

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

Redglyph

Hello! :)

Great tool!

Silly question, is there a way to hide those blue/magenta thick lines in OpenCycleMap? This source is nice for the relief, but those lines make it impossible to see anything :/

Thanks

dempsey

Redglyph,

The only way to get rid of the blue/magenta bicycle paths is to switch to: File --> Options -- General --> OpenStreetMap

Alternatively you can define your own map in MapBox. It is free, but it takes a bit of work though.
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151