News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Test version 3.2.0.143 * NEW 08/10/2017 *

Started by tim arnot, October 21, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvega

Can't get lower airways to display using X-Plane 11 database. Is this normal?

Thanks.

tim arnot

That's correct. X-Plane airways are not currently supported in Plan-G.

Tim. @TimArnot

dempsey

vgbaron,

Have tried to connect with IPv6? That is what I am using already for a long time in Windows 7 Pro 64bits. I wouldn't be surprised that Windows 10 does not support IPV4 anymore.
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151

Aussie157

I have installed PlangG 3.1.4.129 but still getting the problem of the program hanging while writing the airports while building the database for P3D V4.

MichaelB

Latest version installed and running brilliant.  :)

Love the new Topo. Just what I needed to stop crashing into the tall rough things called mountains.  ::)

Many many thanks Tim.

Michael.

Rob Jones

I'm having a little trouble downloading, all I get is 'index.php,' on two computers. I should know the answer to this but I'm temporarily brain-frozen...

FIXED: Worked with Chrome, but not Firefox, which is my default browser.
Rob.

Emile

Quote from: dempsey on July 02, 2017, 10:18:09 PM
vgbaron,

Have tried to connect with IPv6? That is what I am using already for a long time in Windows 7 Pro 64bits. I wouldn't be surprised that Windows 10 does not support IPV4 anymore.

Hi
I tried no connection
Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Cordair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 950 ti,PCX Nvidia 1150 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot .

hendrik357

Hi I am new here, just registered yesterday.  I installed version 3.1.3 and found I have no map. I also can't find the download link for version 3.1.4 though I went to the forum page that should have the download link. Maybe I am overlooking something. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help,

Hendrik357

dempsey

Hendrik357,

Go to the beginning of the first page of this discussion. There is the zip file for version 1.3.4.129. It is a beta version, but I am using it and it works fine.
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151

Queequeg

I have been trying to build the database for XP 11 and it seems to run fine, but about in 80% of writing intersections it stops and stays there forever.
Log attached.
Please help

tim arnot

Quote from: Queequeg on July 10, 2017, 12:26:44 PM
I have been trying to build the database for XP 11 and it seems to run fine, but about in 80% of writing intersections it stops and stays there forever.
Log attached.
Please help

Please install the 3.14 beta version from the first page of this discussion.

Tim. @TimArnot

Queequeg

Quote from: tim arnot on July 10, 2017, 01:15:26 PM
Please install the 3.14 beta version from the first page of this discussion.

That's the version I have and that's where I got it from.

Queequeg

I've deleted the log and run the program again. It seems it was appending to the remaining log of a previous version.
New log attached.
Thanks

tim arnot

16:03:32.2 IsDataLoaded: There is insufficient disk space to complete operation.

You might need to free up some disk space . . .

Tim. @TimArnot

Queequeg

I have plenty of space. This limits seems to refer to the application or .net or something else, but my drive has about 250 GB left.