News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Test version 3.2.0.143 * NEW 08/10/2017 *

Started by tim arnot, October 21, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macca22au

Me too:  stalls at 24689 airports.  Is there someway through this?

macca22au

Instead of stalled database building at airports, the beta does exactly the same thing but with runways.  Is there any advice how to get around this, as Plan G is unusable...and my donation is held up.

macca22au

I am hopelessly frustrated.  I cannot make any Moving Map work, it always fails in the link to P3Dv4.

I had Plan G working superbly with P3v3, it was my go-to.

I have installed the beta Plan G3.1.4, I had to remove all my add-on airports to finally allow the database to build.  Then it appears to Connect when the symbol is pressed, but it is stuck on Sync, and the Options of Free and Locked are greyed out.  A small yellow arrow appears in a black rectangle in the top-left corner of the Map.  I connect via FSUIPC5 but no aeroplane symbol appears on an otherwise superb map.

Please help me.

macca22au

I'm glad no-one responded.

I uninstalled and reinstalled FSUIPC5 and it has made the connection. The error was somewhere there, not with Peter Dowson of course!

The Map depiction is brilliant, and I am presently following my flight from Manchester to Valencia using AS for v4 that gaved me a cloudy England and a fine clear Spain.

tim arnot

Could be access rights/permissions, and the reinstall reset them, maybe?

Tim. @TimArnot

neffets

Testprogramm working great. One observation
Thereist missing the description (remarks) of (ICAO-Airspace) like Airspace Class D SFC - 4000 Landsberg CTR

jdberg

Hi Tim,
works great with the X-Plane 11 data from the previous version.
Thanks for the update, which also gave me a good performance improvement.
Joerg

ltegalad

Hi,

I'm trying to build my database from X-plane 11, and my import process stops at "Writing 190261 Intersections".
In the log, just after that I have:
BuildDatabase_Executed: The database file is larger than the configured maximum database size. This setting takes effect on the first concurrent database connection only. [ Required Max Database Size (in MB; 0 if unknown) = 257 ]
Where do I change that limit? Or rather, is it really the cause of my problem?

tim arnot

Never come across that one before. What version Plan-G?

Tim. @TimArnot

ltegalad

tim arnot

Ok, can you attach the log, in case there's anything else to see?

Tim. @TimArnot

ltegalad

Sure! here it is. Also, it's saying I'm on Windows NT, but it's actually 10, if that's important.

tim arnot

Ok thanks. There'll be a fix for that in the next build.

Tim. @TimArnot

ltegalad

No problem, thank you for the hard work!  :)

huroos

When generating the database for P3D v4 the process usually stops at writing the runways.