News:

Main Menu

Test version 3.2.0.143 * NEW 08/10/2017 *

Started by tim arnot, October 21, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

may433

I am having the same problem in trying to create a database for P3D v4.  The process hangs when writing airports.  Log file enclosed.

I like the new maps by the way.  Thank you

tim arnot

Good news: there's an update currently with the alpha testers, should fix this and some other issues. Hoping to have it out in the next day or three. :)

Tim. @TimArnot

alby81

Quote from: ltegalad on August 21, 2017, 08:30:08 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to build my database from X-plane 11, and my import process stops at "Writing 190261 Intersections".
In the log, just after that I have:
BuildDatabase_Executed: The database file is larger than the configured maximum database size. This setting takes effect on the first concurrent database connection only. [ Required Max Database Size (in MB; 0 if unknown) = 257 ]
Where do I change that limit? Or rather, is it really the cause of my problem?

Hi!

same problem here with the newest version:

12:37:15.7 StartBuild_Executed: The database file is larger than the configured maximum database size. This setting takes effect on the first concurrent database connection only. [ Required Max Database Size (in MB; 0 if unknown) = 257 ]

Log attached.

Thank you very much.

tim arnot

Thanks for the report. This is not something I can reproduce, so trying to fix it is kinda stumbling around in the dark. I'll try something else . . .

Tim. @TimArnot

alby81

Quote from: tim arnot on September 26, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
Thanks for the report. This is not something I can reproduce, so trying to fix it is kinda stumbling around in the dark. I'll try something else . . .

Thank you Tim, don't esitate to ask for further details.

Have a nice day.

tim arnot

Please download build 137 from the 1st page, and let me know if that fixes it.

Tim. @TimArnot

alby81

Quote from: tim arnot on September 27, 2017, 12:07:06 PM
Please download build 137 from the 1st page, and let me know if that fixes it.

Thank you  Tim, unfortunately same error as berofe. Maybe something on my side?

Log attached.

Regards.

tim arnot

Think it has to be. The database max size is now set as large as it'll go. Worth trying a reinstall of Sql Server Compact 3.5 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5783

Tim. @TimArnot

alby81

Quote from: tim arnot on September 27, 2017, 03:05:46 PM
Think it has to be. The database max size is now set as large as it'll go. Worth trying a reinstall of Sql Server Compact 3.5 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5783

Tim, this is what I tried:

1) wiped Plan-G and MSSQL (with RevoUninstaller)
2) wiped Plan-G dir into Documents and AppData
3) reinstalled everything (MSSQL both 32/64)
4) tried to build DB with/without admin privileges (Win10)

Same as before unfortunately.

Best regards.

tim arnot

Hmm. I'm basically stumped at this point.

I can give you a copy of my current database. I don't have the range of addons that you do, but it is built against the current AIRAC cycle. Hopefully you'll be able to open and use it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkfXrd8YzuWwgRMw3XyqOZrTXFO4  - 85Mb zipped (link will expire in a few days)

Tim. @TimArnot

Hammer32261

Tim it possible to see AI traffic on the map with Xplane 11?

Thx

alby81

Quote from: tim arnot on September 27, 2017, 05:27:45 PM
Hmm. I'm basically stumped at this point.

I can give you a copy of my current database. I don't have the range of addons that you do, but it is built against the current AIRAC cycle. Hopefully you'll be able to open and use it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkfXrd8YzuWwgRMw3XyqOZrTXFO4  - 85Mb zipped (link will expire in a few days)

Thank you very much Tim, your help is much appreciated.

Hope you'll find a solution... In the meantime could you please also share an airspaces export?

Best regards.

Dieter

Two days ago I installed version 3.2.0.136a, imported my csv files, no problem, all went well.

Today I installed 3.2.0.137 sucessfully but I cannot import my csv files anymore. No warning text, just "Imported 0 of XXX records".
So what to do now? (This is for FSX/Win10)

tim arnot

Could you attach the log file? Nothing's changed in that module, so it should have been fine.

Did you keep a copy of the waypoints file from before, by any chance?

Tim. @TimArnot

Dieter

Well,Tim, thanks for answering.

I didn't want "frightening the horses". After reading your answer I decided to uninstall my PlanG setting and did a complete reinstall. Now there are no problems with installing my csv files (userwaypoints).
Don't know what went wrong before but now I'm happy again.

Thank's for all your permanent work on PlanG through the many years!

Dieter