News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

No Intersections Showing in Plan G

Started by BobF, December 01, 2016, 04:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobF

I used to have intersections in Version 3.1.3.  I installed Version 3.1.4. I do not get any intersections displayed now in either version. It says, while building the database, that it wrote the intersections. I am running FSX with a 64 bit system. I am running Plan G as Administrator. I have ISEC and ISEC Unnamed checked. Where does it write the data files and can I look there to see if the intersections are there. My FSX is in C:\Program Files (x86). I have all the security for FSX files set as read/write for anyone and never have any security problems with it in that location. I have made no other changes since 3.1.3 showed the intersections. I have Plan G in E:\.
Thanks, Bob.

BobF

I found the Plan G data, I think. I don't know how to post a screenshot. There are 6 sdf files. The Plan-G_Log.txt says it wrote 103,668 intersections. Any help, please?

Thanks, Bob.

tim arnot

Have you kept the data file from 3.1.3? You could compare file sizes, or just use the old data. The number of intersections sounds about right, so if there are no errors in the log file, they should be there, nothing about them has changed in the code.

Also, try different zoom levels and toggling overlays off and on, in case they're just not getting drawn for some reason.

Tim. @TimArnot

BobF

Hi. Thanks. The zoom level was the problem. I did not realize that was the problem. Bob.