News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

2 questions pse

Started by zl2bmh, April 25, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl2bmh

Hello All.

I apologise for asking 2 simple question.  Call it a very Senior moment but I really cannot recall, it's extremely frustrating believe me.

1.  I have the registered version of FSUIPC which I got last year.  As my computer crashed, I lost my hard drive.  I have the registration number of that FSUIPC, can I download it again and use the numbers I was given then?  If not could you please give me a fresh registration.

2.  As a replacement I bought a new computer with SSD drive. Then split it with a C:\ drive where rubbish goes and a D:\ where my games are including FSX.  Which folder should I put FSUIPC into.  Again I apologise as I know everybody else will know, but it eludes me.

Regards,
Jim.

Computer:PB Gaming 62000,Skylake Core i5 6600 Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD with 2TB HDD, NVIDEA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, 2x 24" HDMI Widescreen.

Penz

I reckon you will have more success with FSUIPC questions totally unrelated to Plan-G on the FSUIPC support forum.

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/

- JP
- JP "Penz" Pedersen

zl2bmh

Yep, your'e right.  Just put them on there and came back to scrub this one but you had already replied

Thanks, Jim.
Computer:PB Gaming 62000,Skylake Core i5 6600 Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD with 2TB HDD, NVIDEA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, 2x 24" HDMI Widescreen.