News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

No imagery at zoom level

Started by Demious, June 05, 2017, 12:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demious

When I open Plan-G, I dont get a map, only blue squares saying:"Exception: The remote name could not be resolved: 'otile1.mqcdn.com'" and "We are sorry, but we dont have imagery at this zoom level for this region",
But changing zoom level or region doesnt change this. What can I do to restore the map?

Using Plan-G 3.1.3.113 on Win10 64, with P3Dv4

w9nwrwi

I would start by downloading and installing the latest version.   Download  3.1.4 Test
Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

Demious

jfmitch

Have the latest versionV3.2.1 but get the No imagery message.  Using P3DV4.5 and Win 10.

tim arnot

There are some problems getting data from OpenStreetmap at the moment. You'll need to select an alternate map provider (Options-> General). Suggest OpenTopoMap or OpenCycleMap. There will be an update in a week or two.

Tim. @TimArnot

SailorDoc

Hello, Running the latest version of this incredible Plan G software for FSX (boxed w/ all updates) on a Windows 10 w/latest updates. Up until now Plan G has been running flawlessly. Now receiving' Error: The remote server returned an ERROR (403) forbidden". Then with blue background stating, "We are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region." I have Zoom level set at 8 in North America region, around KTVL, Lake Tahoe....any help greatly appreciated. I tried to locate the "Options" in your reply to a previous post...where and what are you referring to? Thanks again.

Phil

tim arnot

By "latest" do you mean 3.2.2.157 from the top of this forum? You can see the version number in the title bar when you run Plan-G.

File -> Options -> General. Click on "File" Click on "Options" Click on "General" ;)

Tim. @TimArnot