News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

v3.1.4.129 - P3Dv4 - Database Creation Fails

Started by codylv7, July 09, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebo

Let me try this too, when I get home and see whether it works for me too.

I'll report back.
Eberhard Haberkorn

Intel ® Core i7-3770 @ 3.4GHz | Intel Mobo - DZ77BH-55K | Gigabyte Nvidia GTX660 (2GB) | 8Gb DDR3 1600 | Win10 Pro x64 | P3D v4

Ebo

No luck with Heron's Nest disabled. I will now disable Nantucket island as well.
Eberhard Haberkorn

Intel ® Core i7-3770 @ 3.4GHz | Intel Mobo - DZ77BH-55K | Gigabyte Nvidia GTX660 (2GB) | 8Gb DDR3 1600 | Win10 Pro x64 | P3D v4

Ebo

No luck on my side. Still the same issue with both of these sceneries removed.

I have attached the latest log file
Eberhard Haberkorn

tim arnot

Okay thanks, I know Bill. I'll look into it.

Tim. @TimArnot

altack

Hi Guys,
just to let you know that after installing the latest v1.05a Madeira X Evolution from Aerosoft, the DB creation failed.
You need to (temporarely) disabled the PortoSantoXEvolution scenery to make the DB creation possible again...
Hope it will help,
Francois

macca22au

A huge prize to the man who discovered PortoSanto.  Once deleted, database compilation was straightforward.

A lollipop is on the way Altack.

altack

Quote from: macca22au on August 21, 2017, 03:03:09 AM
A huge prize to the man who discovered PortoSanto.  Once deleted, database compilation was straightforward.

A lollipop is on the way Altack.

You are very welcome !  ;D

bt318

I had the same problems with Plan-G 3.14 in failing to build the database for P3Dv4. During the last two days I tried finding the issues. So now I have a bunch of airports which cause the failing:
Already known: Rome Ciampino and Porto Santo (Madeira); then in addition I deactivated KSEA (T2G), TFFR, CYPR, EDAH (C7) and all Patches from Simmershome for the German Airports to be used in P3Dv4 (I don't known why). With all theses Sceneries deactivated I was lucky in building the data base. Probabely this may help the one or the other. For your information: the log-file for Plan-G gives you the name of the airport which causes the failure (but only one per run - so you have try several time)  in the log file; example: 21:30:54.8 Schreibe 25814 Flugplätze
21:30:55.1 Error writing airport: EDDW Bremen)

Hope the helps a little bit.

Best regards
Bernhard

tim arnot

Please try build 137 - there's a whole bunch of v4 database fixes.

Tim. @TimArnot