News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

How does he do this?

Started by teisco, July 26, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teisco

If you watch the short section of this video starting at minute 2:35 you will see he clicks on the airport icon and on the right a whole section opens with airport info and then he clicks on it again and it shows all approaches.

When I click on the airport icon all I get is a small window with none of that?

https://youtu.be/3JEsi0WEiFc

If this only works on an older version please let me  know which on as I really would like to have  it show all ILS and other approaches and arrivals.

ivanrk

All versions do this.  Right click on the airport and select "Show Airport Diagram".
Then left click on the small i square that appears at the bottom left of the screen and that's it.
It should now show all navaids for that airport including ATC frequencies as well as ILS frequencies for runways that have localisers etc.

teisco

Thanks but that is not the same. If you watch that section of the video you will see he then selects "instrument  approaches" from that list that opens and another small window opens and you can select an approach (ILS or other) and it then shows that approach on the map.

When I click on the the airport icon I get a list but it now does not include "instrument approaches" so if anyone can tell me how to get this version of Plan G I would be very grateful. 

teisco

Ok, just found out the version in the video is Plan G (v2.0.2.481) so where can I download this version?

teisco

The new version of this software that I have does not do this.

tim arnot

What sim are you using?
Seeing instrument approaches for example, depends greatly on the sim, and isn't currently supported for X-Plane data (or rather, the X-Plane data importer doesn't currently read approaches).

Tim. @TimArnot