News:

Main Menu

Plan-G do not show me VOR & NDB

Started by Breenild, October 24, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breenild

Hey Guys,

after updating my navigation-Database of P3D v4 with fsaerodata, Plan-G don't show me any VOR or NDB on the map.
When I switch that VOR's or NDB's checkbox, nothing happens.

What can I do?

tim arnot

Please attach your log file, thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

tim arnot

Please rebuild your database and then attach the log file. Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

Breenild

And here comes the new logfile after rebuild of the Database

tim arnot

Please temporarily remove the PROC_SIDS folder from your FSAerodata Files\Navigation Data\P3D folder. This should allow the database to build properly. Once the database has successfully built, you can put it back. P3D should not be running for this procedure (it may stop you moving the folder)

I'll put a proper fix in for the next build.

Tim. @TimArnot

Breenild

Sorry Tim, I had no time the last day to try, what you wrote.

But today I did it.  But it didnt help. Still I cant see any VOR or NDB on the map.

Logfile is attached again!

tim arnot

Can you zip up the database and send it to me? The VORS are definitely in there, so I don't know why it isn't seeing them.

Meanwhile, please try a build with FSAerodata disabled, and confirm that VORs etc show with default data.

Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

Breenild

Breenild

Okay, I did the following tests:

• I deactivated fsaerodata and rebuild the database. No change, the same problems than prior this test
  • I renamed the folder "data" in the PLAN-G folder and then I did a rebuild. But after this one, my map was empty. Then I even had no more airport on the map.

perhaps its interesting for you to know, that I also have ORBX global, vector, Landcclass Europe.

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

tim arnot

The screenshot in your first post had FSX data selected, NOT P3D. Using your database with P3D selected, this is what I see:

(upper airspace limit adjusted to reduce the Class A spaghetti that FSAerodata generates over the UK)

Your database file is a lot smaller than mine for some reason, but I couldn't spot any obvious gaps in coverage.

Tim. @TimArnot

Breenild

Ohhhh, thats right. Unfortunately I haven't seen this Buttons to switch from FSX-Data to P3D.

After pressing the correct Button, everything is okay now!

Thank you very much for your help, and sorry, that I wasted your time!  :-[