News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

3.2 times out, 3-Beta works

Started by ananda, October 31, 2017, 09:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ananda

Well, that didn't work either.

I created G:\programs\Plan_G Files

and it created a WX subdirectory and logfile then failed numerous times accessing the directory.

Logfile attached:

tim arnot

Plan hyphen G Files, not Plan underscore G Files.

Tim. @TimArnot

ananda

It still doesn't work.

I created G:\programs\Plan-G Files and deleted C:\users\Admin\Documents\Plan-G Files but this was re-created!

However, the log was created in G:\programs\Plan-G Files\  :o

tim arnot

Please try the attached test build. Back up your existing Plan-G3.exe, then Unzip it into your Plan-G folder.

Note that it will clear your settings.

Tim. @TimArnot

ananda

That is still no good.

The initial action, InitDataFolder. is to set he path to Plan-G Files to C:\Users\Admin\Documents\

Unfortunately, one cannot set the path before creating the database.

ananda

... however, after three attempts it finally accepted the new location.

Then, it took two attemps to set the IP address and port.

Log attached.

ananda

It appears to be working with a couple of minor issues.

The "Traffic list" seems to be in a random order.

There are multiple exceptions repeated in the log file:

22:04:00.8 sc_OnRecvSimobjectDataBytype: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plan_G3.Model.bb_SimConnect.sc_OnRecvSimobjectDataBytype(SimConnect sender, SIMCONNECT_RECV_SIMOBJECT_DATA_BYTYPE data)

Log attached.

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

JafaJones

Hi Tim, I am using V3.3.0.144 and appears that I am not able to sort Traffic table by clicking (Dist) Heading. Can you confirm this is correct.

Thanks very much for a great product, Plan-G is a major part of my FSX experience

Regards

Mike (NZ)

tim arnot

I believe that's currently the case, although I'm not in front of the right computer right now to check.

Tim. @TimArnot