News:

Main Menu

Plan G in Fullsreenmode

Started by NH90Freak, December 17, 2009, 10:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NH90Freak

Hi there, my Name is Andy and i´m a new Plan-G User in FSX. First look will be great.
Is there a chance or a shortcut to swap to Plan-G in FSX Fullscreen mode?

regards
Andy

PS: Paywaremanufactor build a NH90 please  >:D

tim arnot

If you want to use Plan-G at the same time and on the same screen as FS, you will need to be in Windowed mode. This is true for all software.

Tim. @TimArnot

alexf

If you have two monitors, and use FSX in windowed mode, you can place Plan-G (and other stuff) in the second monitor like many of us do. Welcome to the forum.

spinnaker

I have a second monitor not yet set up. How do I set this up to use 2nd monitor for Plan-5.    Below is the type of video card I am using.

nforce 8800 GTS KO ACS3 w/ 640MB,  nvidia driver 180.42

Larry

alexf

Right-click on the Windows desktop and set the NVIDIA Control Panel to your liking, (under Setup Multiple Displays). Once they are working properly in Windows (e.g. you can open multiple apps in either screen) you are all set.

Use FS9/FSX in windowed mode and you can then open different apps in the other screen (e.g. Plan-G, a browser, whatever). Make sure FS is set not to pause on task switching.

tim arnot

Make sure you configure the second monitor to be on the RIGHT, rather than the left (seriously).

Tim. @TimArnot

tom

Quote from: tim arnot on December 22, 2009, 09:06:28 AM
Make sure you configure the second monitor to be on the RIGHT, rather than the left (seriously).

Why is this Tim?? 

I have mine setup on the left, mainly for desktop logistical reasons, but it seems to all be working just fine.  Am I missing something ???

Cheers
Cheers

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot