News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Vor not showing in XPL10

Started by Tekay, January 09, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekay

Hello, how can I get Vor:s to show on map in plan-G? 
I have two different computers with xpl10 and plan-G same thing on both.

tim arnot

What version (Plan-G) is this in?

Tim. @TimArnot

Tekay

Latest, .144. W7 in one pc, the other W10.

tim arnot

According to your log, it's writing 3554 VORs, which strikes me as being a bit low (FSX for instance has 7740). First thing I'd suggest is to check the Find dialog and search for the VOR. If it' there, then we have a display issue. If it isn't there, I'm going to ask for your earth_nav.dat file, and I'll see what I can discover.

Tim. @TimArnot

Tekay

Can´t find any Vor,s when I search. Adding the file so you can see what you can find.

Stobby84

Have a look at this topic: www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3823.0
I had the same issue and it was related with an issue with locale config which prevented VOR from being correctly recognized.
The solution has been regenerating the DB with an older version and loading into the .144.
Hope it helps!

Happy flights

Tekay

Ok, I don´t have an old database to go back to. I started with .144, but I can try and install the older version in a different map and take a backup and see what happens.

Tekay

Have tried to go back no luck. Only .144 works but with no VOR,s

tim arnot

Sorry, things have been a bit hectic, I haven't had a chance to look at your dat file yet. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Tim. @TimArnot

mmaier

Hi Tim,

i send you the EXXX Airport Scenery.zip file.
This Airport is only a experiment for training.