News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Support suspended for a while

Started by mutley, August 25, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mutley

Dear All,

Just a quick note to advise that Tim won't be able to respond to support questions for a while as he has been taken ill.

I am sure you all send Tim your best wishes, and please bear in mind he is not in a position to respond here until his condition improves.

Feel free to add your best wishes to this thread as we all wish him a speedy recovery.

Thanks,

Joe
Windows 10/64 Pro | i9 7900K | GTX1080ti

Emile

Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Cordair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 950 ti,PCX Nvidia 1150 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot .

golfbravo

GĂ©rard Bernard

tom

All the very best Tim.....hope your reovery is complete  and speedy. Cheers.
Cheers

dempsey

Dear Tim,

Sorry to hear that you are taken ill. Wish you a full and speedy recovery, but above all rest and relax.
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151

tim arnot

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to say I'm still in the hospital. The doctors and nurses are taking good care of be, but there's no news of when I might get out. I'm due for my third surgery tomorrow, but still keeping cheerful.

Hope to be back here soon.
Tim

Tim. @TimArnot

WLIX261

Tim
All the best..... we hope yu get well
regards
Alvaro Escorcia

mutley

Great news! Tim is out of hospital tonight and back home.  ;D
Windows 10/64 Pro | i9 7900K | GTX1080ti

Dieter

Hopefully Tim has recovered completely!
I'm a bit concerned, he didn't answer the forum postings for many days.

Dieter

tim arnot

I'm kinda here, but my computer time is a bit limited at the moment. I'll try and answer as much as I can, but I'm going to be a bit sporadic for a while yet - sorry.

Tim. @TimArnot

Visual_Purple

Tim,
It's great to see you have reappeared. But please take it easy and remember your priorities. Your health comes first...   :)
Mark Halliwell

dempsey

Hello Tim,

Glad to have you back, but as said before: Look after you own health first and foremost !!!
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151