News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Plan-G and FSX

Started by marcori, February 22, 2019, 03:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcori

I have both FSX and P3D v.4
I Installed the latest version of Plan-G and it works perfectly in P3D v.4, but doesn't work anymore in FSX  (Doesn't connect)

Any Suggestion ?

Thanks for the Attention

Ezio

tim arnot

How are you connecting to the sim?

If you are using Simconnect, be aware that there are two different versions: "Simconnect (FSX)" and "Simconnect (P3D)". If you try to use the version for the wrong sim, it won't work. The configuration for each Simconnect is different too. The FSX simconnect is as described in the manual, but for P3D, refer to the sticky at the top of this forum.

If you are using FSUIPC, then provided each sim has the most up to date library installed, it should connect fine to both.

Tim. @TimArnot

marcori

marcori

Tim
Sorry I have to ask again for your help
I installed the proper FUIPC for each of the two simulator (actually they where already there) but still FSX do not connect.

Where can I find the option to select simconnect or FUIPC ? I remeber I've Seen it but I can't find it anymore

Thanks

Ezio

jank1

On the File-tab, Option, FS Connection

tim arnot

Alternatively, click the little pull-out icon beneath the Vatsim button on the Home tab.

Tim. @TimArnot