News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

3.2.2.164 Preview Build

Started by tim arnot, June 26, 2019, 05:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

Please get the release version 3.2.2 from the main site.

BACK UP YOUR EXISTING PLAN-G PROGRAM AND DATA FOLDERS BEFORE INSTALLING.

You may keep earlier versions on your PC, just don't run them at the same time.

Plan-G v3.2.2 (Build 164)
* Removed non-functional "Find Address" from menu
* Max Database Size now set in EF DataContext constructor
* Fixed issue that caused failure to build X-Plane 10 waypoints data
* Fixed X-Plane terminal NDB with same identifier/region as enroute NDB excluded as duplicate
* Temp: prevent writing X-Plane Airways data
* Scenery.cfg indexes now supported up to [9999]
* Fixed a problem with http header info and OpenStreetmap
* Added right click menu on AD chart to move aircraft to runway or parking spot
* Added read support for X-Plane 11 format flight plans (.fms)
* Fixed X-Plane export UWpt wrote lat/lon instead of name (wrong line code)
* Fixed X-Plane "user_nav.dat" overrode all nav data, not just the updated values
* Fixed local numformat not used when reading some values from file
* Added support for "ImportantAddons_P3D.txt" etc files to show selected airports with large icons (list one ICAO code per line - same as AddonAirports)
* Regenerated airport icons to support larger size

This is a sample "ImportantAddons.txt" file. It lists every STANDALONE Orbx airport (ie not the ones that come as part of an area pack). These will show on the map as big airport icons. Yellow if you own it, white if you don't. With (for example) countrywide region addon packs enhancing many hundreds of airports, it becomes difficult to spot on the map your individual full-on airport sceneries amongst those that are merely enhanced. ImportantAddons increases the size of the listed airport icons, making them stand out once more.
Drop the file into My Documents\Plan-G Files\Data.

http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ImportantAddons_P3D.txt

Tim. @TimArnot

flightrookie

Hello,

i downloaded the test build v3.2.2 (157) and get an error message when generating the database, that the file is too big. I use the Airac 1910 from Navigraph.
I use X-Plane 11.40 Beta 6

What's the mistake??

Best regards
Horst

tim arnot

Quote from: flightrookie on October 08, 2019, 03:15:54 PM
Hello,

i downloaded the test build v3.2.2 (157) and get an error message when generating the database, that the file is too big. I use the Airac 1910 from Navigraph.
I use X-Plane 11.40 Beta 6

What's the mistake??

Best regards
Horst

It's been reported multiple times over the years, and there are several threads on that error, including this one http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3805.msg18574#msg18574 (you can also search the forum on 'maximum database size') The poster of that thread seems to have solved it, but it isn't something I've ever been able to reproduce here, so I can only really present what he wrote.

Tim. @TimArnot

mutley

Build 164 is looking good Tim  8)
Windows 10/64 Pro | i9 7900K | GTX1080ti