News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

XPUIPC For X Plane 11.36 64bit

Started by monirgeadah, September 20, 2019, 06:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monirgeadah

Hi Tim.

Long time user of your greatly valued Plan G, first in FSX then in P3D V4.5 .

I recently Started using X Plane 11.36 64 bits and very impressed so far. Using my newly upgraded computer and adding some impressive addon scenery in UHDF Mesh and real photographic

scenery I.e. The Alps and Whole California state.

I would love to be able to connect my X Plane flight to your Plan G Using the recommended XPUIPC . All the links to the download site for that are not active at all.

Appreciate any advice and help to achieve that if at all possible, if not possible now, will there be a possible solution soon ?

Regards and best wishes .

DR Monir Geadah

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

monirgeadah

Thank you Tim.

Downloaded the link OK.

After a lot of trials and tribulations, I finally achieved a successful installation and connection to my X plane 11.36 64 bit .

X Plane 11.36 64 bits In full screen on my main monitor, with its second monitor choice put to no use. The wide view choice on my computer display setting is with the second monitor in expanded view next to my main monitor and that is where Plan G go and is connected via my computer address which I had to edit in the xpuipc.INI file to reflect the local server's address.

The read me, text document is a bit lacking regarding what to do with the XP Wide Client  Application and the other 2 text documents and the configuration setting one.

I have put them in the plugins subfolder of XPUIPC.

Regards and best wishes

DR Monir Geadah