News:

Main Menu

Points of interest

Started by bravodeltafr, June 19, 2020, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bravodeltafr

Hello,
Is there a database postponement of the entry points of French airfields or other when flying VFR ?
Thanks !

tim arnot

I haven't heard of one. If you know a source for the data, it can be added for the future.

Tim. @TimArnot

bravodeltafr

Hello

Thank you for your response.
Plan-G is an excellent software, and I want to make a database for the VRP of France.
I found a database in .csv form. Its aperture in Excel shows data in excel cells and not in a format separated by commas.
How do I change this file so that it's importable in Plan-G? My trials are inconclusive.
Thank you for your help. Otherwise, I can send you the found file if you know how to do the manipulation.

Well cordially,

Bernard

tim arnot

If you upload the excel file here (Zip it first), I can convert it to the correct format.

Tim. @TimArnot

vbazillio

Vincent B.
Check my blog of a simmer and PPL : From virtual to Reality

bravodeltafr

Vbasillio did an excellent job in prehistoric times (2012). Look at his blog which is also great!
Here is a 2020 file that I unfortunately failed to bring to Plan-G standards. It comes from www.jprendu.fr/aeroweb/_private/21_JpRNavMaster/JpRNavMasterSearchPanel_Fr.html
Tim, if you can give me the procedure to to switch from xlsx to csv, I'll update it from time to time. My trials did not succeed. So I send you the file in xlsx.

pircal

Salve ma non รจ possibile utilizzare i file di openAIP che vengono aggiornati per tutto il mondo?

tim arnot

OpenAirspace is supported for X-Plane. Is that what you mean?

Tim. @TimArnot