News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

download Plan-G v4

Started by Raoul, October 21, 2020, 10:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raoul

sorry... I can't find were download the beta Plan-G v4

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

Raoul

Many thanks Tim. I founded it; so : FS2020 data created
But : can't connect... 
I created :
1- new inbound rule with firewall.cpl (TCP... port 4504...)
2- Simconnext.xml as read on the forum, into C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\   with Address=192.168.1.69 & Port=4504
3- Simconnect.cfg in Plan-G v4 with same Address=192.168.1.69 & Port=4504
(but not sure than 192.168.1.69 is the good Adress for FS2020; it seems to be my PC address - where find IP of FS2020?)
So : "Simconnect" not visible on Plan-G.
Such a pity...

tim arnot

Local or remote? What was your connection mode (ie SimConnect 1 or SimConnect 2?) If it's SimConnect 2, did you follow the instructions in the QUICK START GUIDE?

Please attach your log, thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

Raoul

Too difficult for connect Plang-G on FS2020! But very easy with "FligthShare" or "FSTramp".
I hope that you find an easy solution for your soft (thank you for it.)
I will continue with Plan-G on that old fellow FS9, because I can fly to the many airports I created
(see : https://claude-roure.webnode.fr/flight-simulator/)
Good job.

trisho0

How to change colors with Plan-G v4? Example, the runway is black instead of green like Plan-G v3. Also, from Map Tab I open Airspace and pop up a window complete black, can't read. I want the all colors view like Plan-G version 3.2.2 Is that possible?

tim arnot

Runways are only drawn green if they are grass, as has always been the case. But because MSFS assigns surface materials in a different way to other sims, it's possible that some airports may show differences. If you thing Plan-G has got an airport surface wrong, please report it, giving details of the airport and what is wrong.

Theme colours can be changed in Settings, including Dark Mode. Having said that, it does look like there's a bug with the Airspace panel background.

Tim. @TimArnot

trisho0

Quote from: tim arnot on November 17, 2020, 04:30:32 PM
Runways are only drawn green if they are grass, as has always been the case. But because MSFS assigns surface materials in a different way to other sims, it's possible that some airports may show differences. If you thing Plan-G has got an airport surface wrong, please report it, giving details of the airport and what is wrong.

Theme colours can be changed in Settings, including Dark Mode. Having said that, it does look like there's a bug with the Airspace panel background.
I don't use MSFS. Runways are drawn green in the Plan-G 3.2.2 but it is black on v4. How to change? The airport SCEL, EHAM, etc shows black runway. Airspeed from TAB Map still black background. I wait for the next Plan-G update.
Patricio

tim arnot

In that case, can you please show me a screenshot of these green runways in v3.2, because I don't understand what you're talking about.

Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

trisho0

Quote from: tim arnot on November 17, 2020, 09:40:00 PM
In that case, can you please show me a screenshot of these green runways in v3.2, because I don't understand what you're talking about.

Thanks.
OK, How to make Plan-G v4 to have the same runway color as from Plan-G v3.2.2? Plan-G v4 shows black runway not letting me to see the runway info details.
Screenshots added.
Regards,
Patricio

tim arnot

ok, those "green runways" are ILS feathers. They can be turned off.
The runway overlay markers should be optional, but that option does not appear to be available. I'll fix it.

Tim. @TimArnot

trisho0

Quote from: tim arnot on November 18, 2020, 12:43:46 PM
The runway overlay markers should be optional, but that option does not appear to be available. I'll fix it.
It has been a while, I am checking if that option is available now?
Patricio

tim arnot

There hasn't been a new build since I posted that, so no.

New builds are announced in the V4 forum.

Tim. @TimArnot

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

trisho0

Quote from: tim arnot on November 18, 2020, 12:43:46 PM
Downloaded Plan-G Build 237 and the runways still in black. Not fixed yet.
Patricio