News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

download Plan-G v4

Started by Raoul, October 21, 2020, 10:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

"Runway Overlays" in Airport marker options. Did you turn it off?

Tim. @TimArnot

trisho0

Quote from: tim arnot on December 22, 2020, 11:49:19 AM
"Runway Overlays" in Airport marker options. Did you turn it off?
I got it, many thanks
Patricio

trisho0

After loaded Plan-G v4 I noticed the Map shows several large numbers in gold color. It appears and disappears depending on the applied zoom on screen. Is there a way to remove those large numbers? The version 3.2.2 doesn't have that large numbers. Also, what's the purposes of those numbers?
Patricio

tim arnot

Maximum Elevation Figures (MEF). Highest elevation in that portion of the map. It's a standard feature of all aviation maps, and tells you how high you must be in order not to hit the ground. Big number is thousands, small number is hundreds of feet.

You can disable it from the View menu (and read its description in the tooltip...)

Tim. @TimArnot

trisho0

Quote from: tim arnot on December 22, 2020, 09:42:23 PM
Maximum Elevation Figures (MEF). Highest elevation in that portion of the map. It's a standard feature of all aviation maps, and tells you how high you must be in order not to hit the ground. Big number is thousands, small number is hundreds of feet.

You can disable it from the View menu (and read its description in the tooltip...)
Thanks for detailed description of MEF. I think it is a very good source to plan Altitudes. Congrats! for that feature.
Patricio

trisho0

From Plan-G v4 is it possible to change the red color to black from the direction line made by Plan-G after created I the flight plan?
Patricio

oleandreasen

Sorry - mistake. Wrong place