News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

No Plan Window

Started by WeeDaveyG, October 30, 2020, 11:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeDaveyG

Hi,  I have Plan G on two (independent) PCs and I have been using the programme for several years now on one and for a few months on the 2nd.  The older machine is with FSX SE using Windows 10 and the newer one with FSX SE and MSFS using Windows 10.  Operating mostly on the new computer I have been trying to get to grips with glass cockpits and using the in aircraft Garmin for nav but I have found it too fussy, too glitchy and not very user friendly.  So, I returned to Plan G and it worked fine with both sims - up until the last few days when I have the map and I seem to have all of the usual functions available in map view.  Was just going airborne to see if the trail function worked but got trapped into another patch and my download speed is pitiful  >:(.  However, when selecting Plan View - nothing and if I go to Elevation view there is a blank table.  This is on both computers.

Any clues please?

regards

dave

tim arnot

Go to Options -> General, and click on Reset Tool Windows, then restart Plan-G. That should get them back.

Tim. @TimArnot

WeeDaveyG

Spot on Tim, thank you.  Both systems restored.

dave