News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

MFS2020 flight starts 300 ft over the runway (build 235)

Started by picnic, December 12, 2020, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picnic

Created a flight plan in my usual way. Right click the airfields and add to plan. Then exported the plan as a Microsoft 2020. When I load the pln file in to 2020 the flight starts over the airfield at around 300 ft rather than on the runway. I've attached the flight plan for giggles ;)

This may not be a Plan-G problem as I flew part of the route and landed full stop at the first intermediate airfield, taxied to the fuel pumps and save it as a FLT. When I load that FLT again I'm started 300ft over the airfield!

tim arnot

Hi Pete, interesting route. I loaded it into msfs with no problems at all. Runway 25, ground level. Did you change anything about the start position from within MSFS (assign parking etc)?

Only reason I can think for msfs to put you in the air is if it doesn't think you have a starting position...

Tim. @TimArnot

picnic

Darn it, working for me today to! Don't understand.

If you want a 'laugh' try and create this plan in the game itself. When I add the 3rd en-route airfield it makes it the second in the plan  :o However add it as the first en-route field and then add the rest in order and it works! Boy does MFSF still have problems.

Thanks for looking Tim :)