News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Crash plan G v4

Started by jean paul, December 14, 2020, 09:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jean paul

Hello Tim,
En français si possible  ?
J'ai changé de machine avec W10 pro, I9, rtx 3080 etc..
Avec MSFS à jour, plan G se bloque 2 fois sur 3.
Lorsque j'arrive à le lancer, voir la carte, les données à jour, je ne peux pas utiliser le panneau des radios avec l'autopilote qui m'intéresse beaucoup.
Ci-joint mon log ..
Une idée ?
Merci

tim arnot

Sorry, the log tells me very little (when a program crashes, it is unable to record the crash, because it has crashed...).
Can you give me more detail of what you were doing, and how the system is set up (is Plan-G on the same PC as MSFS, has the Plan-G database been rebuilt for the new version, is the database active?) What state was MSFS in when you connected (was it in the menus or in the game?) And anything else you think may be relevant. Thanks.

If possible, can you attach the Windows Error Log for the time of the crash - that will say at least what module within Plan-G crashed, and possibly more.

Tim. @TimArnot

jean paul

Hello,
J"essaierai de faire un rapport complet demain.
@+

jean paul

Re; Tim
This is my new test this morning :

New PC with Windows installed last Week ,
MSFS updated, works well with planes utilised manually or by autopilote, no problem,

Plan G V4 with new database update yesterday, connection with Simmconect 2 , ( simconnect.dll from sdk. )
The connection is OK , i see the plane with is trajet on the card without problem.

The crash appair when i try  the radio-panel

Unable to modify Alt, Hdg etc...

PJ : Windows & Plan G logs.

Thanks for all

Escuse my english, i don't speek since 20 years ago.

tim arnot

Thanks. Looking at the log, the error is very similar to what is reported here: http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4319.0 and I think they both have the same cause.

That being true, they should both be fixed in the next build, hopefully in a few days.

Alors mon français est encore plus vieux!

Tim. @TimArnot

jean paul

Hello, du peu que je vois, le français a l'air correct.

jean paul

Hello Tim,

With the new G4 build 237 , the radio panel is OK.

Thanks