News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Build 237

Started by tim arnot, December 16, 2020, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

Try setting the connection to "SimConnect (P3D)", not "SimConnect (FSX)" (see Quick Start Guide pages 5. 6. 7)

Quote from: Winterflieger on January 18, 2021, 02:48:30 PM
Hello Tim
I run Plan-G on the same PC than the sim. In additional my Log-Data.
Cheers and thanks for help

Tim. @TimArnot

Winterflieger

Hello Tim
It's wonderful. Such an easy solution. It works! Thank's a lot.
Cheers Dietmar

Tarsier

FYI All: ZenDesk has replied to a support ticket and acknowledged the issue with SimConnect (causing CTDs when connecting while in a Bush Trip from the Activities menu).  [What a strange problem...]. They also said that it will be fixed in the next MSFS update.

Jurgenm1947

Hi Tim,
Just wondered if anyone else has reported an issue when doing a flt plan around Honolulu. I created one but when I loaded into MSFS it put me in Sendai and Honolulu, Sendai wasn't even put into Plan-G, so I'm unsure if it's a MSFS issue or Plan-G issue.

Thans
Jurgen
jm

tim arnot

Could you attach the flight plan please?

Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

Jurgenm1947

Hi Tim,
The plan is attcahed it's on the first photo or do you need something different.

Jurgen
jm

tim arnot

I need the actual .pln file, not a screenshot of the route. The file contents don't get written to the log (something I should rectify).

Tim. @TimArnot

Jurgenm1947

Okay that's attached now.

Jurgen
jm

tim arnot

Your plan ends at a user waypoint. It needs to end at an airport, otherwise MSFS will be "unpredictable".

Tim. @TimArnot

Jurgenm1947

Hi Tim,
Appreciate your help in solving the issue, thank you.

Jurgen
jm

tom

How to transfer the "user waypoints" from ver3 to ver4 .... there must be an easy way, but simply transferring the file doesn't work for me (different file type). Any help appreciated. Cheers.... Tom.
Cheers

tim arnot

In v3 User Waypoints manager: Export
In v4 User Waypoints manager: import

Tim. @TimArnot

tom

Thanks Tim ..... knew it must be easy.
Cheers