News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Build 237

Started by tim arnot, December 16, 2020, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

Sync is set to Lock or Sync? (ie not 'Free')

Options -> User Aircraft -> Display (F6) is checked?

Tim. @TimArnot

sauviat

F6 box checked and Sync checked, still no plane!
Now the PC has been shut down overnight and and a fresh load up of MSFS. Plan-G is on a separate PC and FSUIPC7 has connected with no issues.
Martin

tim arnot

Next thing: Check the log for errors

Tim. @TimArnot

Tarsier

FYI Tim:  The original CTD issue that I reported does seem to be a MSFS issue as you suggested and I've verified that it happens with Little NavMap also. 

To clarify a bit - the CTD consistently occurs (for me and others, maybe not all), when you are either in a Bush Trip from the Activities menu and you connect your flight planner (via SimConnect), or let's say you already have connected the flight planner and then go Main Menu > Activities > Bush Trips > [I believe any of them I've tried 3 so far].  The Sim immediately stops responding then crashes to the desktop.  The Event log contains an Event 1000 indicating FlightSimulator.exe as the "Faulting Module."

I realize this may not help with development here and now, but it may be handy to be aware.

sauviat

The log reads like war and peace and too long to paste here!
Anything I should be looking for, or can I send an attachment?
Martin

tim arnot

You can attach it to the post - click the + next to 'Additional Options' under the edit panel

Tim. @TimArnot

sauviat

Log attached, thank you

sauviat

I have no idea why, but I have a plane today and it is following my flights.
Thanks
Martin

tom

By "get them to work" I meant get them to show ..... I have since delved into the setup more fully, and they now seem to be up and running.  Sorry to have troubled you.

Great programme, have been using it for years .... cheers.
Cheers

Winterflieger

Hi Tim and all others
First sorry for eventually mistakes. Really I love your navigation program. All the different are so much complicated. I use P3Dv5 but I am not yet able to get a connection to my Sim. I click connect but soon after a few seconds there is no connection and no aircraft is seen at my starting-airport. I tried to find the simconnect.xml but no chance. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Some help would be very apreciated.
Cheers Dietmar

tim arnot

Firstly, are you connecting to P3D running on the same PC, or on another PC?

Second, please attach a Plane-G log file showing your attempts to connect.

Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

KhaosAirways

A question, only to find out if it's me or a development issue, when on Vatsim, it shows the traffic but does not update their position. Is that something I am doing wrong or just a thing yet to be implemented. I love the software and this is not an attack. You are doing an amazing job.

KhaosAirways

Hi, is there a way currently in the app that Vatsim traffic will update? I cant find it. Thanks BTW I love the software

tim arnot

It should be on a timer, like other updates. But I'll take a look in case it has broken.

Tim. @TimArnot

Winterflieger

Hello Tim
I run Plan-G on the same PC than the sim. In additional my Log-Data.
Cheers and thanks for help