News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Wrong ILS bearings in flight plan

Started by Simon B, February 09, 2021, 04:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon B

Hello, I'm using latest beta version with MSFS, and all goes well with creating a flight plan until I come to print it, at which time the bearings for ILS at departure and arrival airfields has bearings of for example 405 degrees or 649 degrees, they are not showing correct headings.

I seemed to recall once having this problem before on an earlier build with P3Dv5 but cannot for the life of me remember how I corrected it back then.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Simon B.

tim arnot

Could you attach the plan please?

Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

Simon B

tim arnot

Thanks.
I'm not seeing any issues. Walk me through how you're getting these bearings...

Tim. @TimArnot

Simon B

Ok, so I plan my flight no problem, all the bearings on the map and airport diagrams are correct, yet for example, when I recently made a plan to land at EGNM departing from EGNT, I go to the print flight plan option and at the bottom where it shows frequencies for EGNM for the ILS, It shows as runway 14 110.90 bearing of 438 degrees and runway 32 as a bearing of 605 degrees. But the bearings seem to be random.

Regards.

Simon B.

mjrhealth

Quote from: Simon B on February 11, 2021, 04:50:47 AM
Ok, so I plan my flight no problem, all the bearings on the map and airport diagrams are correct, yet for example, when I recently made a plan to land at EGNM departing from EGNT, I go to the print flight plan option and at the bottom where it shows frequencies for EGNM for the ILS, It shows as runway 14 110.90 bearing of 438 degrees and runway 32 as a bearing of 605 degrees. But the bearings seem to be random.

Regards.

Simon B.
Id take a screen shot of the created plan, than one of teh "print preview" that may make it more clear

Simon B

This is what I'm getting at the print preview.

Regards.

Simon B.

tim arnot

Ok, so it's on the printout. Thanks, I'll fix it for the next build.

Tim. @TimArnot