News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

MEF's all showing 0

Started by johnbla, April 07, 2021, 03:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnbla

I am using ver 4.0.0.220 with MSFS and all of the MEF's are showing 0. Screenie attached. Many thanks in advance.

While I have your attention, 2 quick questions:

1. Anyway to change the radio stack frequencies by rolling your mouse wheel?
2. Anyway of knowing the remaining distance to your destination  or waypoint whilst in flight?

Thanks again for providing the community with this treat.

tim arnot

Build 220 is really quite old, you should be on 238.

Delete the MEF table from your Plan-G v4 Files\Data folder, and it should correct itself next time you run Plan-G.

1. The scroll wheel ought to work - I'll look into it.
2. Distance/time to next waypoint and destination are shown in the status bar at the bottom of the main window.

Tim. @TimArnot

johnbla

Many thanks Tim. Have downloaded 238 and now have MEF's. Scroll wheel in radio stack still not working, I can change freq's but must click each time, gives you a sore finger!

tim arnot

My PC threw a wobbly on me this morning, so I haven't had a chance to look into it yet...

Tim. @TimArnot

johnbla

No worries Tim. I am going on holidays today for 10 days, will check it when I get back.

johnbla

Hi Tim
Any joy yet on the scroll wheel not working in the radio stack? Thanks in advance.

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot