News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Aircraft not depicted on Plan G flight Plan Map

Started by WilliamB, May 08, 2021, 05:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilliamB

I am using Plan G 3.2.1.151, Windows 7 pro, MFSX, Misty Flying Club(Virtual Bush Flying Club part of Return to Misty Moorings website),  and Cigar Box v1.1.4.0 .  Yesterday when setting up for a flight everything worked as normal: FSX connected to Cigars, Plan G was connected to FSX , the flight plan route was depicted on the Plan G Map but the aircraft was not shown at the starting location of the flight plan route on the Map.  This is the first time in two years any glitch has occured with Plan G in this system.   Any help with what the problem might be and how to fix would be appreciated.

Thanks, WilliamB

tim arnot

Maybe you accidentally pressed F6, and turned the aircraft display off? (press F6 again, or go to Options->User Aircraft to turn it back on)

Tim. @TimArnot

WilliamB

Tim,

Thanks for your response.  Another administrator from the "Misty Flying Club", a virtual bush flying airline, affiliated with the "Return to Misty Moorings" site suggested the f6 key.  That turned out to be the problem.  I did search the Plan-G manual but did not find reference to that key.  It stops/resumes display of air traffic on the Plan-G map.  I do not know how I pushed that key but I must have.  Plan-G is a wonderful program and I obviously still have a lot to learn. 

Thanks again,

WilliamB